Sunday, April 18, 2010

PROLOGUE

Initial explanations to all who for whatever reason(s) choose to frequent this blog:

Most of what I will post here was developed and copyrighted by me in 1996, but some of it has been revised and updated for this blog.  Most of what I was reading then was difficult to understand because I am a fan of science but not a physics scientist.  It took me six school semesters total to finally pass Algebra I and II in college and I earned a "D" in my last required Chemistry class.  However, I did earn a BA degree with a major in Sociology, and I was able to use those skills in my work with a state agency in a job I truly enjoyed as a career.

Clearly, I'm a math featherweight, but I love the sum of all that we have learned of our universe.  I struggled mightily to learn the issues of physics (but not the math).  It was not easy because most of the proof of physics is in the math, and those who want to transfer scientific knowledge to the public do not ordinarily excel in teaching it as well as they do in the research of it.  I was finally able to muddle through and learn a number of issues relevant to the business of the running of the universe.  Unfortunately, I have been forced to argue with some of the conclusions derived from the research because it turned out I am one of the most stubborn Doubting Thomases in the history of mankind.

I found I could not agree with much of what Modern Physics reports to its public almost daily.  Today, physicists are working feverishly to create matter from "nothing", and even though they have already claimed they're done so, I must object to that in view of what I know are alternative explanations to the causes of those effects we see and to all those riddles Mother Nature throws out at us at every turn.  What I report in this blog is complete information about time and how it works, but it is entirely my own opinion supported by rational analysis of the points involved which cause me to come to odds with the ultra-conservative Modern Physics scientists of today.

I cannot force the reader to agree with my conclusions, yet I cannot believe otherwise until I can be shown the knowledge I lack to be able to arrive at my conclusion of any single issue I take up.  I've taken up many issues besides this one about time, and I only wrote them for my own satisfaction.  I make them public in the hope others will see the reality of the current state of Physics which may be leading us astray.  If it only helps students learn what questions to ask of their science teachers, I can be happy with that.  I will be filled with joy whenever I may stand corrected, but I will be ecstatic to hear a new and better explanation for the true causes of the effects we see.

This essay about time is about ten pages long and I solicit your input positive or negative, but I suggest also that the reader ask a question about anything I have not explained well enough to be fully understood by any fan of science.  To read the essay, please go to my next post which should be in by tomorrow.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment